Our heavy duty insect light trap is specifically designed to offer effective fly control for food related industries and property management companies. The unit has a highly effective glue board that is designed for use in high to medium risk areas. The glue board covers the back and base of the unit, requiring replacement every 4 to 8 weeks depending on local environments.
Advantages of Insect Killer Navilight NP-2X15W-AL
- Unlike conventional Electric Fly Killers with high voltage killing grids that simply zap flying insects and leave a litter of insect fragments and contaminated spores, the units we use are safe and hygienic because it uses UV light technology to attract insects and then traps them on a hidden glue board.
- Also the range we use is completely silent in operation – getting rid of flying insects discreetly.
- All our units work against all sizes of flying insect, and are quickly and easily serviced by our Service Technicians saving your business time, money and trouble.
Applications of Insect Killer Navilight NP-2X15W-AL
Insect Killer Navilight NP-2X15W-AL should be selected according to the environment in which they will used and the set up required. For example, Insect Killer Navilight NP-2X15W-AL can be used:
- Pharmaceuticals and Food and drink manufacturing.
- Retail, Packaging and Shipping.
Supplier of Insect Killer Navilight NP-2X15W-AL
The company commits to provide customers the best quality of service. In addition, our mission is to bring customers peace of mind during the workshop operation, Sai Gon Nam Phat provides repair services, if the customer has a request.
If you would like price quote and advisory, please provide your personal details here