Dock Seals are foam pads that the trailer compresses into when it backs in and comes to rest against the dock bumpers, forming a seal around three sides of the trailer. Generally, dock seals provide a tight seal for a relatively low price, but they can become worn easily at loading docks that receive heavy traffic. Dock seals are best used when there is a minor variation in the size and style of trailers being served.
- Insulated Dock Shelter or Seal (Insulated model, for uniform size truck or container)
- Retractable Dock Shelter or Seal (Basic model, most widely used)
- Inflatable Dock Shelter or Seal (High-grade model, for high-demanding projects)
- It is the most advanced and most high-end dock seal. Adopt the PVC fabric material as the airbag.
- Inflatable dock shelter adapts accurately to various size of lorry or containers. It offers excellent sealing performance and prevents outdoor heat entering warehouse.
Shells and folds
Application of dock seals
- Retail Stores
- General Manufacturing
If you would like price quote and advisory, please provide your personal details here